Research shows that 95% of New Year’s Resolutions are fitness related, but after just 3 months, only 10% of people believe they will stick to it*. Multiple reasons push people to give up on their resolution such as lack of motivation, lack of money, gyms-phobia, Netflix preference, Covid-19,… but what if you you can make working out more fun, convenient and part of your routine? Easier said than done? Well, not if you could exercise from home, in your comfortable clothes, without having to worry about going out in the rain or running into your crush when sweaty and sticky.
Here are some practical tips on how to stay fit at home!
Set your Goal!
2. Select a comfortable routine and stick to it
3. Select a convenient time and stick to it
4. Find your “coach” on app or a YouTube channel
5. Always start with a 5 minute warm-up
6. Alternate forms and moves to always shock your body
7. Get yourself small home equipment & consider second hand to save!
8. Always end a workout by stretching for 5 minutes
9. Invest in bigger equipment if you prefer machine-based workouts
10. Follow a healthy diet to support your fitness goal